ABOUT MATTHEW KULKA, D.O.
Hello, I’m Dr. Matthew Kulka, and I’m a board-certified family medicine physician with 20 years of clinical experience. Let’s talk about health and wellness! As medical director of a large patient practice in the greater Philadelphia region, I treated thousands of patients, but I realized that I wanted a better, more effective way to help my patients on their wellness journey…
That’s why in 2017, I decided to open my own concierge medical practice, allowing me to spend more time with each patient and focus on their overall wellness.
Educating people about their health, weight loss options, or specific medical concerns in an easy-to-understand way is my passion! In my practice, I discuss the important issues, what can be done, and how to do it, including lifestyle changes that are essential to improving health and avoiding illness.
I also explain how and why medical intervention, in combination with lifestyle modifications, may be appropriate or essential. The advice and recommendations I give my patients are the same I give to my friends, family.
As a physician, my job is to inform people, giving them the tools to make their own decisions about their health or wellness journey, without judgment. That is my goal with this website as well. I hope you will find this information helpful as you work toward your own wellness goals.
Dr. Kulka’s Education & Training:
- The George Washington University: BBA 1991
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine-1999
- Broward General Hospital: Fort Lauderdale, FL -Internship 1999-2000
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine: Philadelphia, PA – Residency and Chief Resident 2000-2002
- PA State Medical License: 2000-2024
- NJ State Medical License: 2002-2023
- FL State Medical License: 2018-2024
More Physician reference listings for Dr. Matthew Kulka:
- Jefferson Health Bucks Hospital: Langhorne, PA
- Trinity Health St. Mary Medical Center: Langhorne, PA
- Holy Redeemer Medical Center: Meadowbrook, PA